Rules of admission to the Pavlodar College of Management for the 2020-2021 academic year
1. General provisions
1. These rules for admission to the Pavlodar Higher College of Management for the 2020-2021 academic year establish the procedure for admission to training in accordance with the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan «On Education» of July 27, 2007 (with amendments and additions as of 11.01.2020), based on the Standard Rules for Admission to Training in Educational Organizations implementing Professional training programs of Technical and vocational education, approved by Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan No. 197 of May 12, 2020.
Pavlodar Higher College of Management accepts students for the 2020-2021 academic year in the following specialties:
0518000-Accounting and audit (by industry);
1317000-Additive manufacturing technologies;
1305000-Information systems (by application area);
1304000-Computer equipment and software (by type).
The Pavlodar Higher College of Management accepts citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan, foreign citizens and stateless persons with basic secondary, general secondary, technical and vocational, post-secondary, higher education, as well as persons with special educational needs with a document (certificate, certificate) of education.
2. Organization of reception of documents and conducting entrance exams
The Pavlodar Higher College of Management has established an admissions committee for accepting applications from citizens for training, conducting entrance exams and enrolling students, which begins its work on June 1, 2020.
Reception of applications of persons for training in the Pavlodar Higher College of Management is carried out:
1) for educational programs of technical and vocational education, providing for the training of middle-level specialists, for full-time training from June 20 to August 25, 2020; for part-time training from June 20 to September 20, 2020;
2) for educational programs of technical and vocational education, providing for the training of qualified workers — from June 20 to August 27, 2020.
To the application for admission to the Pavlodar Higher College of Management, applicants must attach the original of the document on education, a medical certificate in the form No. 086 — U with the application of a fluoro-image, for the disabled of groups I and II and the disabled from childhood — the conclusion of a medical and social examination in the form 088-U, 4 3×4 photo cards.
Acceptance of documents for admission to the college is carried out in accordance with the Standard of the state service «Acceptance of documents in the organization of technical and professional, post-secondary education» directly in the admission committee of the college or through the web portal of «electronic government» www.egov.kz.
The documents for admission are presented personally to the applicants or their legal representatives.
Persons applying to study in educational organizations for which an admission quota is provided, submit documents confirming the category.
Admission to training of persons with special educational needs in the organization of education is carried out taking into account the conclusion of the psychological, medical and pedagogical consultation.
To participate in the entrance exams, children with disabilities and persons with disabilities (with visual, hearing, and musculoskeletal disorders), upon presentation of a certificate of disability in the form approved by the Order of the Minister of Health and Social Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated January 30, 2015 No. 44 «On Approval of the Rules for conducting Medical and Social Expertise» (registered in the Register of State Registration of Regulatory Legal Acts under No. 10589), if necessary, additionally submit an application in any form addressed to the chairman of the state Commission for the provision of medical and social expertise.:
1) a separate audience;
2) an assistant who is not a teacher of subjects taken as part of the entrance exam for children with disabilities and people with visual impairments, functions of the musculoskeletal system, and (or) a specialist who speaks sign language for children with disabilities and people with hearing impairments.
Entrance exams for applicants to study in educational programs of technical and professional, post-secondary education, which include:
— training of middle-level specialists, and those who have:
1) basic secondary education-in two subjects in the scope of the curriculum of basic secondary education (Kazakh or Russian language and the subject of the specialty profile-mathematics);
2) general secondary education is conducted in three subjects (Kazakh or Russian, history of Kazakhstan and the subject of the specialty profile-mathematics/physics);
3) technical and professional, post-secondary, higher education, corresponding to the profile of the specialty, are conducted in the form of an interview.
— training of middle-level specialists, an applied bachelor’s degree and those who have:
1) general secondary education is conducted in three subjects (Kazakh or Russian, history of Kazakhstan and the subject of the specialty profile-mathematics/physics);
2) technical and professional, post-secondary, higher education that does not correspond to the profile of the specialty, are conducted in the profile subject of the specialty-mathematics;
Entrance exams to the Pavlodar College of Management are conducted in Kazakh or Russian according to the entrant ‘ applications.
The form of entrance exams for citizens with basic secondary education and general secondary education is testing.
Number of test tasks (questions) for each subject 25. The correct answer to each test task is evaluated with 1 point. Testing in three subjects takes 2 hours and 15 minutes, and in two subjects-1 hour and 30 minutes. The correct answer codes are posted immediately after the end of the test, and the test results are announced on the day of the test.
Entrance exams are conducted according to the approved schedule. The schedule indicating the date and time, place of the entrance exams is approved by the order of the head of the educational organization and is posted on the information stands and on the college website no later than three working days before the exam.
During the entrance exams and interviews, audio — video recordings are made.
The results of the entrance exams are posted on the information stand and the college website on the day of the entrance exams.
For persons entering the training programs of technical and vocational education, providing for the training of middle-level specialists, entrance exams are held: for full-time training from August 1 to August 27, for part-time training from August 1 to September 28.
In order to ensure compliance with uniform requirements and resolve disputes when evaluating test tasks (questions), and protect the rights of applicants, an appeal commission has been established. A person who does not agree with the test results can apply for an appeal. The application for appeal is submitted to the appeal commission before 13 hours of the next day after the announcement of the test results and is considered by the appeal commission with the participation of the applicant within one day. The decision of the appeal commission is made by a majority vote of the list of members of the commission. In the event of a tie, the Chairman of the commission has the casting vote. The work of the appeal commission is formalized by protocols, which are signed by the chairman and all members of the appeal commission.
Retaking the test is not allowed.
3. Enrollment of students
Enrollment in the students of the Pavlodar Higher College of Management in the educational programs of technical and professional education, providing for the training of middle-level specialists, an applied bachelor is carried out:
1) for full-time study — from 25 to 31 August 2020;
2) for distance learning — from 15 to 30 September 2020.
Enrollment in educational organizations in the educational programs of technical and vocational education, providing for the training of middle-level specialists, is made in the specialties, languages of instruction at an open meeting of the admission committee.
The following persons are not allowed to participate in the competition for enrollment in the composition of students::
1) less than 16 points from two subjects, for those who have a basic secondary (basic general) education;
2) less than 24 points out of three subjects, for those with a general secondary education.
Information about the results of enrollment is brought to the attention of applicants to full-time training, providing for the training of middle-level specialists and an applied bachelor-until August 31, 2020, for part-time training-until September 30, 2020, by the admission committee by posting on the information stand or on the college’s website.
Issues not regulated by these Rules are resolved by the admission committee of the Pavlodar Higher College of Management in accordance with the current legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.